cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating my Plan

iCruise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on an old plan “$90 per 90 days. Your current $25 plan would give me much more than I have with my old plan. My question is would I lose my previous promo and holiday giveaway data or my current rewards (loyalty, auto pay, friend) ?

8 REPLIES 8

iCruise

All is good. My husband just changed his plan and did not lose any rewards. 
Thanks everyone and thank you PM.

@iCruise the loyalty reward goes with the account, not the plan. Congrats on the 5 years. If you require more assurance, contact the moderators and ask them about it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@iCruise wrote:

It is my $5/mo loyalty reward that I am most concerned about.  That is why I would like further confirmation on this before changing my plan.  Please don’t take any offence for me wanting to double check this fact. Thanks 

@iCruise  Your loyalty, Auto-Pay, Referrals and all of your add-ons (including promos) are associated with your account and not your plan. So please rest assured that none of the above will be lost when changing plans.

iCruise

It is my $5/mo loyalty reward that I am most concerned about.  That is why I would like further confirmation on this before changing my plan.  Please don’t take any offence for me wanting to double check this fact. Thanks 

@kselmak I don't think that $90/90 days is LTE if including talk and text.  There were old plans too that were 3g.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@iCruise 

The only thing you would lose is LTE speed, it would go down to 3M which is really not noticable at all. If you will notice it you would need more than 1g if data anyways.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@iCruise ...and your Holiday data is yours to keep until it's all used up.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

The promo will depend upon the terms @iCruise . The holiday bonus, and rewards mentioned will not be lost. They will be cut down by 1/3 ie if you got $6 autopay, you will now get $2. Your LTE data will be throttled to 3mbts.Stay safe. 

Also, if changing schedule it on next renewal. Here's an article on switching plans 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Amd here's how and where to do it.

20200416_143943.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.