cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating expired credit card info

Nodata11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to update credit info on husbands phone as he used a different card number than mine. Can’t seem to find his account connected to mine. Now his service is suspended. How to get to his account and update?

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you ever set up his account in the new login system? Are you using the app or the website? Do you log in to your account on one or the other? If so then you likely need to clear the cache and data in the app or clear cache and cookies in the browser or use incognito mode.
You can use the forgot email link and enter his phone number and then look in all your possible email accounts for the email. Then use the forgot password link to reset the password.

In the meantime you can use a couple other methods to pay. 1. buy a voucher in lots of stores or online and dial 611 on his phone to enter the voucher. This would restart the account. 2. use real time payments in one online location or a few stores.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM accounts are not connected to each other in Any way.
Each account is independent.

You will have to log in as HE and then update card info.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Nodata11   Were you ever able to log in to his account?   If you need help from customer support send a private message using this link and monitor your community inbox for a reply

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.