cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Bill after Promo Code applied

shereenyang723
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi community,

I just applied the 20OFFMONTHLY promo for renewal from next cycle (I am changing to $55-20GB). After applying the promo code, when I checked my upcoming bill. It still shows $55+tax. It should be $35+tax.

Do you know if this will change later? or there's an error on my end? 

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

shereenyang723

SOLVED

Today is the LAST day to apply the promo, so the plan has to be changed NOW. The new plan fee will be charged today, if you want to change it now. 

Capture.PNG

sszz06

Public Mobile has to give an official announcement. It is so confused. There is no renewal getting the promotion successfully so far.

It should show the promotion code invalid to existing customer if new customer only.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@shereenyang723 @danvo1991  If you got the text today with the offer to switch to that promo, then you'll probably see the $20 credit applied on your renewal date.

danvo1991

Hi guys.

Found this. 

Plan price includes $20 credit applied monthly for 15 months. Customers must select the 20 GB for $55/mo plan to receive this offer. Credit will drop off on month 16 or if customer initiates a rate plan change, whichever is earlier. Limited time offer. Available for new customers only. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers or other promo codes. This offer is subject to change without notice. Taxes are extra.

So confirmed it only for new customers. 

shereenyang723

Hi, thank you. But when I applied the code, it shows a successful message. It is confusing 

danvo1991

Have same question 😞 But I think it's just a glitch. It will apply $35+tax

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@shereenyang723 

This promo is for new customers not existing customers.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@shereenyang723   The $20 credit should get applied to your account on your renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.