cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribe

Lhaha
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If I leave Canada for 6 months and unsubscribed PM for 90 days first, then how many days I need to subscribe PM then I can unsubscribe again to keep my account? Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Lhaha

Thanks 

@Lhaha  Will count down Jan  1 remember PM is 30 day cycle not monthly @Lhaha 

Lhaha

I renewed on December 2th and then I unsubscribed, so the 90 days will count down from December 2th or January 2th? By my understanding I paid December 2th to January 1th, so I can subscribe it again around end of March, is that correct?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lhaha 

To retain your number while you are out of Canada. You suspended your account for 90 days (but don’t leave it for the last day in case there is an issue) then you need to subscribe for one  month then suspended on the 5th and 6th month.

Your other option is to switch to a $15 plan on AutoPay/Subscribe but if you are on a promo plan. You will loss it and switch to another promo in 6 months.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lhaha 

you can only suspended for 90 days or your account will be closed and you will loss the number

so, you can unsubscribe first, and PM won't renew the plan.  From the first day of suspension, count 90 days, come back around 88 days and renewal manually for one cycle.  With subscribed will turned off, after that 30 days, the plan will not renewed.  Then same, count another 88 days and renew for 30 days.  Repeat until you come back

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lhaha  You have 90 days to make payment again from the last renewal date that the account wants suspended so by the 85th day make manual  payment for 30 days and you can times and repeat for long as you need to 

Need Help? Let's chat.