cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial Official Announcement from a Community Member to Other Members Seeking Customer Support

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Customer Support Ticketing via Simple--Simon the Chatbot is Experiencing a Verification Glitch!!

Many customers are reporting a glitch when trying to verify their account in order to submit a customer support ticket request. To avoid further frustration trying to submit your support request please switch to using your private messaging option until public mobile officially acknowledges there is an issue with using Simple--Simon and the ticketing system.

Here is a guideline on what to include in your private message to verify your account and speed up the service times to recieve customer support from the CSA's.

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less if you are able to supply all of the necessary info to avoid having to verify again via a link or text message sent to you by the CSA. 

Hopefully pm fixes this glitch sooner than later and cranks out an official announcement that the fix is in!! Be sure to choose an appropriate heading for the Subject Line that summarizes your issue.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

9 REPLIES 9

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Well done. You have shown what to expect and to be prepared for. I almost thought the post was done but super star....but yours does not show any unnecessary fluff.  

Should add direct link to CSA

And as per @esjliv  I agree only give information about your issue and what you are looking for (if known).  THEN let the CSA ask you any further questions as suggested in your OP or questions to confirm your identity. 

That’s it for me today. 

Some regulars might be saying this already, but no one has gone ahead and make a thread for everyone to refer back .. Great job @darlicious !!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv wrote:

@darlicious  - I never provide that information upon initial contact if I submit a Private Message, and I do not have an issue or a delay in responses.

Just sayin'

@esjliv   Me neither...I only provide any extra information if requested.

@darlicious   Absolutely share your frustration on the many shortcomings of this new format...I'm actually beginning to "hate" it...

@esjliv 

Unless it's a complex issue when I provide the info as I do 90% of the time the first reply from the CSA informs me that my support request has been addressed and is there anything else they can help me with? An even more pleasant surprise is when the request is handled late night or so quickly that I can't boil the kettle quick enough to make a cup of tea and sit back down to see message waiting telling me all is good in my account....please log in and check that my request has been completed as expected. I always aim to have a support request completed in 4 private messages:

1. My initial detailed private message.
  2. CSA reply confirming the request has been completed.
  3. My reply confirming satisfaction and gratitude and requesting a review link.
  4. CSA reply with review link wishing me a great rest of the week.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  - I never provide that information upon initial contact if I submit a Private Message, and I do not have an issue or a delay in responses.

Just sayin'

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MarieRamsey 

I would have to say that with poor layout of the new community design, the multitude of new glitches that have occurred since the beginning of the year and the lack of acknowledgement from pm regarding the top contributors' community rewards the last 2 months the regulars as whole are feeling under appreciated and their concerns ignored.

MarieRamsey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't you find it weird that you are a better help than the people actually PAID to do so?

Honestly, this entire thing is such a scam. They treat customers like slaves / scum.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the notice! Hopefully some who may be facing issues will read this post!

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Some regulars have already been recommending to send a private message instead of using the chat bubble, because of its problems lately.

Need Help? Let's chat.