cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade to plan with higher GB for the same price

Ishleen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got the 40GB plan for $34 on December 21 and my SIM card (which I also paid for) just arrived today. Now, I find out that right after my purchase, there was a boxing week sale for 50 GB for the same price as well as a free SIM. I am not getting the option because I just activated my SIM card to the plan I bought, but I purchased this plan BEFORE the sale was announced, otherwise I would've 100% gone with the extra 10GB. How do I solve this? I cannot change the subscription from my end, and I am wondering if I would be able to earn credit for purchasing the SIM card, as well.

3 REPLIES 3

Ishleen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, sounds good, I’ll wait on the agent’s reply! Thanks!

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@IshleenAs Handy has mentioned direct message the service agents but also do this soon in the upcoming few days as these new promotions have a deadline of January 8th. After that they will no longer be offered so not sure if you can do so afterwards.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ishleen  Contact support they can sometimes help other have already confirmed they got this very plan I can confirm it myself I got it too just by asking 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.