cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign in to Wife's account - Don't remember password/email

Lakhvinderb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My wife and I have Public Mobile accounts; I can log in to mine, but forgot her email and password. When we try to chat with SIMON, he's useless. He tells us to open a ticket, but when we try, it asks to sign in to the account...which we don't know the password/username for.

When we attempt to create a new account, it says one already exists for that number...but again don't remember the email or password. I've already tried the 4 emails I use, but neither are working...only mine.

Could someone on here help please? Looking to add a texting service for her, but customer service is non existent. 

Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Lakhvinderb   FYI, if you use the chatbot and start with Forgot Log in information , it will ask you for your Community username and password instead of Self-Serve  🙂

Keep an eye on the Community inbox , PM Support will reply there.

When opening a ticket, SIMon always asks for the Community username.

@Lakhvinderb 

When prompted for the Self Serve login, an option is provided to authenticate using other means.  Either way, as above selecting options for a forgotten password would skip the Self Serve password prompt, regardless.

djcarvalho2002

Use YOUR OWN Community Account to start a ticket and provide your wife's phone number and explain the situation.  They may need your wife to confirm some info, but they should be able to help you via your own account. That's how I did it when having issues with my wife's account. 

@Lakhvinderb 

Or tag the post. What plan is your wife on? The $10 50/50 plan? There are no texting add ons at pm. Enable mobile data. And send MMS texts instead.....shhh!!😉 They dont use data per se but the phone needs to be able to connect to the separate server that handles MMS service.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Lakhvinderb wrote:

It sends me a link to open a ticket, but I need to sign in to a ticket...I don't know the sign in information, thats the problem. Seems a little backwards if you ask me. 

I sent a PM to the CSA agent. Hope that helps.

Thanks.

@Lakhvinderb 

Use this link below - all you need to do is sign into your Community account, which you're already signed in to by using the community forum:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX1-189yHOS8dTe6cSFYd78_TNzmmh_6r50TtId_uXgpa...

Is this one time use only?  should I bookmark it?

@Lakhvinderb wrote:

It sends me a link to open a ticket, but I need to sign in to a ticket...I don't know the sign in information, thats the problem. Seems a little backwards if you ask me. 

Thanks.

@Lakhvinderb 

Use this link below - all you need to do is sign into your Community account, which you're already signed in to by using the community forum:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX1-189yHOS8dTe6cSFYd78_TNzmmh_6r50TtId_uXgpa...

Hi @Lakhvinderb   FYI, if you use the chatbot and start with Forgot Log in information , it will ask you for your Community username and password instead of Self-Serve  🙂

Keep an eye on the Community inbox , PM Support will reply there.

Lakhvinderb

Thanks.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lakhvinderb wrote:

Hi,

My wife and I have Public Mobile accounts; I can log in to mine, but forgot her email and password. When we try to chat with SIMON, he's useless. He tells us to open a ticket, but when we try, it asks to sign in to the account...which we don't know the password/username for.

When we attempt to create a new account, it says one already exists for that number...but again don't remember the email or password. I've already tried the 4 emails I use, but neither are working...only mine.

Could someone on here help please? Looking to add a texting service for her, but customer service is non existent. 

Thanks.

@Lakhvinderb 

Try another device, or a tab in incognito mode, then use the Forgot your password option (edit...trying different emails it could be).

SIMon Bot is asking you for your Community account log in information.

You can also use this message to: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Lakhvinderb   did you try forgot password?  did you try enter the email address that you might have used?  you can try as many times as you wan.

if you can't reset it that way, you will have to open ticket with PM Support: , click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Lakhvinderb 

Use this link to contact a CSA.

• You can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lakhvinderb 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.