cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send or receive text messages!

Alun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! My new Public Mobile SIM won't send or receive text messages. To get help with this I must log in to My Account, but this process requires I get a 6-digit verification code - VIA TEXT MESSAGE! So in order to get help fixing my problem, I must first fix my problem. 

Hopefully there is a simple way to get help that is more useful than this!

4 REPLIES 4

Alun

Still waiting on a response to my ticket. Was able to get a ticket up by using the email option for the 6-digit code. It's been more than 24 hours now so seriously hoping to get a resolution soon.

terrybev01

I know that 6 digit code is annoying. I need a code everytime I register,even tho I put this is a trusted device. Ridiculous 

Rastin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Under where the code need to be entered there a link that reads something like I did not get code click on it. It will give you a choice to get code through you email instead of a text. I am also having problems getting texts as well. Their response is very slow. Took about 20 hours for there first response.  They asked  a few questions and it's been over 24 hours since with no response.

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alun - Please contact CS_Agent for help with reprovisioning:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. * They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.