cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew plan

coriikins28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m having an issue renewing my plan. I forgot to pay before it was due to today so I woke up to my service suspended. Normally I pay the amount owed and click renew and it just renews.  

It shows ZERO plan under my plan. Shows no amount where amount is due. Clicking renew just gives me an error -

“Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.”

I go to change plan and no plans show up. I’ve deleted cache, I’ve used mobile, tablet and laptop to try. I’ve rebooted my phone. Nothing changes. Submitted a ticket already. Does anyone else have a fix for this ? Is it just me, or is it happening for others ?

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@coriikins28 

Someone commented that they had issues on Google browser and it worked fine on Microsoft Edge browser. Try that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VIP_Tech wrote:

if service suspended you can't change plan,

@coriikins28 : This is incorrect. You can change plans while suspended. Then deposit the money to pay for it.

Edit: removed the extra lines after

Edit again: And it's not relevant as that is not what you were asking. @softech : I interpreted them saying something about change plans as going there to check the dysfunction of the site. Not that they were wanting to.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @coriikins28 

your issue with Browser do you check update, and open from computer,

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,
or try different Browser and open incognito mode,

if service suspended you can't change plan,

if you pay for renewal and your service Active you can change plan but you know what you pay now you will 

losing no refund or you can choose change plan for next renewal.

@coriikins28   Yes,Change Plan is not working for me, too.  I guess it is a system issue at the moment.  Do you really need to change plan ?  if you just need to reactivate, please follow what I suggested above (the lost/stolen trick to reactivate)

So, you have enough payment and still not reactivating?   

If you see enough fund now still as Available Fund, Try this

Login to My Account.
Go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen to Suspend the service.
Log off and then Wait 5 minsutes
Log back in My Account. Resume the service. The plan will automatically reactivate since you already have enough funds to pay for the plan.

coriikins28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did try incognito mode and got the same result. I also made my payment via “other” option as it was the only option that allowed me to actually make a payment. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@coriikins28 wrote:

I’m having an issue renewing my plan. I forgot to pay before it was due to today so I woke up to my service suspended. Normally I pay the amount owed and click renew and it just renews.  

It shows ZERO plan under my plan. Shows no amount where amount is due. Clicking renew just gives me an error -

“Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.”

I go to change plan and no plans show up. I’ve deleted cache, I’ve used mobile, tablet and laptop to try. I’ve rebooted my phone. Nothing changes. Submitted a ticket already. Does anyone else have a fix for this ? Is it just me, or is it happening for others ?

@coriikins28  - can you try a different device, or open a tab in incognito mode. 

EDIT, sorry, looks like you used many devices, try the incognito mode tab, if still issues, take a break and try again in 1/2 hour. Finicky site!

When you go to make a payment choose the "OTHER" amount field not amount owing. Then adds at least the amount you owe. Then reactivate.

If still issues list your phone into lost/stolen status then go back and find it. Then resume/reactivate.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@coriikins28   It is a browser issue.  did you try using Incognito mode?

can you still go into the one time payment page?  If so, don't use the Amount Due option but use "Other" and manually enter the Plan Amount and see if it works

Need Help? Let's chat.