cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process my transaction

snehansh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I have been trying to activate my sim card with an auto-pay, but my credit card keeps getting rejected although it works fine elsewhere. Can you please help? 

Roy

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

only for new customer you can use Live Chat
Online Activation Assistance with agent click Here .

for existing customer you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@snehansh 

There is a live chat feature for activations.  Not sure whether it is active on weekends.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

snehansh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

changing a browser didn't work either

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@snehansh 

Double check if your credit card not charged.  Sometimes the system will actually charge the credit card even though it shows error.

If not charged, you can try again.  Make sure the name and address exactly matches your credit card information. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

Need Help? Let's chat.