cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay for extra data add on

Technopop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I think I may have tripped fraud prevention of too many transactions on a credit card in too short a period.

This is for work and under pressure to get things working today.

Is anyone available on a Sunday to verify and reset?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Technopop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recharge.com did it.  Though you can only buy 2 vouchers before it trips their anti fraud.

I'll be contacting the moderators.  Thank you.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Technopop, are you saying that you suspect your credit card has been blocked just in this service but can be used with other merchants?  If so and you need to put money into your account on an expedited basis, go to recharge.com and pick up a voucher.  Separately you can reach out to the moderator team to deal with the card issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Technopop wrote:

Hello,

I think I may have tripped fraud prevention of too many transactions on a credit card in too short a period.

This is for work and under pressure to get things working today.

Is anyone available on a Sunday to verify and reset?

Thanks

Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT).

But it takes quite a while for them to respond.

I suggest buying a vocher at the gas station (if you need immediate funds) and apply it if your credit card is not working.

Need Help? Let's chat.