cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make phone calls

Nic_Nic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since 12:45 pm today, unable to make or receive calls. Anyone else? This is frustrating.

7 REPLIES 7

@Nic_Nic   Thanks for updating and good to hear it was some temporary glitch and it's resolved itself.

Nic_Nic

Update - seems like I'm FINALLY back online - must have been some system glitch, as it self-resolved.  That was annoying, but thanks all!

[self healing by PM ........... Luddite]

Nic_Nic

@dabr @JL9 @hairbag1 thanks for your replies.  Yup, everything is normal on my account.  Not sure why this is happening, but doesn't look like anyone else is experiencing this.

Lovely2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Nic_Nic 

turn off phone and take out sim card and put it back and turn on.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nic_Nic   If today/overnight was your payment date, perhaps there was an issue with autopay failure (occasionally happens).  Check your self serve account and it that is the case then try making your payment by selecting Payment tab.

Otherwise it could be network issue in your area/region?

Try rebooting the phone or toggling airplane mode on/off too.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Can your access your My Account. Does your plan show as active? You'll want to check this and see if there has been any issue with payment, etc to narrow down the issue and whether or not it is an error. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account to make sure it's Active and not Suspended. Make sure you have sufficient calling minutes remaining, if you're on a plan with limited time ...like the $15 plan (100 calling minutes)

edit...if so, consider upgrading to $25 or higher plan OR get 500 minute Canada wide calling add-on for $5.

Need Help? Let's chat.