cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive phone calls after plan change

brunovoyer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi everyone,
I changed my plan yesterday for the new 40$ 90 days/12Gb.
Everything is fine except I can't make nor receive phone calls. It says I don't have a LD option (though trying a loc number).
I did buy a LD option to see if that would fix the issue, unsuccessfully.
I also selected the T-911 $0 option at the recommendation of a PM user, unsuccessfully.
Any ideas?
Many thanks for your help!
Bruno
25 REPLIES 25

Ali125
Thanks Shazia for fixing the issue. Now it works normally, but I am charged twice. I had paid for my plan until February 2017, now my next payment is on March 2017, I am charged for December and January twice or double.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Ali125

I'm sorry about this, 

I see you had some issues which I was able to fix, can you please restart your phone? everything should be functional now. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Ali125
I have faced the same issue, but I have rebooted my phone for several times, but it didn't help.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Tommyd you should start your own thread, maybe we could get it solved in the morning.

Tommyd
hi my phone number is finally ported over waiting since nov 20, but cant make any calls or send text messages 😞 somebody please help so frustrating

jamieleef1

Shazia just replied to my previous thread that I started yesterday.

Everything has finally been fixed.

brunovoyer
If you don't receive a reply, maybe you should private message one.

jamieleef1

I have similar problems (I posted yesterday asking for help hoping a moderator would see it).  Any mods still out there?

fehrge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much. Everything is working now.

Rockdaddy22
Please understand it's not back to normal yet, but it definitely is great when it works 🙂 Thanks 💤😴💤😴

brunovoyer
Amazing.
I'm new to this community concept.
Certainly a revutionary way of doing things!
Good night!

Rockdaddy22
Awesome work work as always 🙂 Thanks as always Shaz

Now I'm off to bed, good luck everyone. 😴💤😴💤

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @fehrge

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

Can you restart both of your phones? everything has been changed accordingly and everything should be working now. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K if you have time today can you look into these 2 accounts. It sounds like at least one account has no service.

fehrge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_KI have the exact same problem on two separate accounts, I sent a private message on November 22 about a failed plan change, and then a few days later I lost phone service, so on November 28 I sent another private message to a mod, and neither of the messages have even been read. I've been waiting patiently till now, but I've been without phone service for almost two weeks now, and I've missed some very important phone calls. Any idea when this will be resolved? This is the second time I've been without service for a period of time due to a failed plan change.

No Problem @Shazia_K, PM, No, We, we Need U more than ever, wished there was 1000 @Shazia_K's we desperately need delicate, calm and soothing hands, these issues and glitches are causing so much problems, I wish I could help PM myself, I would hunt those Glitches into the nxt millenium

brunovoyer
Yes, now everything us working.
Thank you so much for your help.
Thanks also to your collaborators for bringing this issue to your kind attention.
May all be happy!
With very best wishes,
Bruno

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @brunovoyer

I'm very sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be functional.

Thank you @makkahn28

Shazia

@Shazia_K@Jeremy_M@Mary_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D@Amanda_C@Tony_T@brunovoyer requires help, the Promo @brunovoyer switched to has created some havok, and it requires attn please

brunovoyer
Thanks you all for your help.
I have been a PM customer since the beginning in Montreal, Quebec.
Never had an issue before and always enjoyed great customer service when I had access to it via 611.
PM made the plan change yesterday as I had made a pre-arrangement with customer service a month ago, before leaving the country, otherwise I would have missed the plan promo deadline.
Now, after the plan change, no phone call can be received or made. Even calling my own number to access voice mail won't work.

Rockdaddy22
Absolutely
These are new bugs that got introduced lately, not sure how it happened, but hey need to be fixed ASAP.

I agree @Rockdaddy22, The issues are absolutely unsatisfactory, needs attn

Rockdaddy22
These new bugs are unbelievable, I hate them so much. This is definitely unacceptable, hopefully you can get it solved today.

I'll tag a couple mods @Mary_M or @Saray_O or any other mod, could you fix this up quick if you get a chance today.

Also, what Prov U in and where U calling Too? Just so that we can see what to do

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Just curious: Did You get the Promo in time? If so, Lucky U lol

Need Help? Let's chat.