cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make local calls.

Fonniekennedy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to make local phone calls. It says that I need to add a long distance plan. The plan I have is Canada wide calling ? @moderatorteam

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fonniekennedy wrote:

It was just working when I went in to check if the five dollars were added. 

It seems that adding a small amount of money to the account and then restarting sometimes kick starts it if there's a problem. It might be that that's what you in effect did. The 500 minute add-on is only really useful for limited minute plans like the $10 or $15 plans.

Did you finish the add-on purchase or do you still see at least the $5 in your Available Funds? If the amount is there then the system will just use that for your next renewal.

Fonniekennedy

It was just working when I went in to check if the five dollars were added. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fonniekennedy wrote:

Thanks all good now. 

Did you do anything in particular or did it just start working?

Fonniekennedy

Thanks all good now. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I posted this for you on another thread, @Fonniekennedy . In case you didn't get it, in regards to the $5 for 500 minutes add on:

Can you log into your self serve? Does it show the $5 for 500 min add on on your overview page? Does it show your money is still on your account? Buying an add on is a two step process, so perhaps you have yet to use the $$ to purchase the add on in the system.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Fonniekennedy wrote:

I am unable to make local phone calls. It says that I need to add a long distance plan. The plan I have is Canada wide calling ? @moderatorteam

@Fonniekennedy  Try dialing the number with a +1 in front of it. Does the call complete? If yes, then you can ignore that message. If the call does not complete check your selfserve account to make sure your plan is active and that the correct plan is displaying within your account. If it's still an issue submit a ticket to PM.

Submit a Ticket

Corina81

Have the same issue 25 Canada wide and it says I dont have a long distance add on

Lr

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Fonniekennedy wrote:

Ignore the message and see if the call completes. It may just be a standard message created by your phone. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Fonniekennedy wrote:

What plan do you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.