cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make local calls or click the button to send an email.

sribeiro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to receive text or make local calls when I try to contact public mobile it doesn't work either. Says It's a long distance call.

7 REPLIES 7

Kenpachifan
  1. This is what im experiencing right now and its been 3 days with no fix.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sribeiro wrote:

I'll just wait for a solution it doesn't work it just says I don't have tha add on plan. Then hangs up *611 doesn't work because it says I don't have a add on plan either. haha

@sribeiro

Okay, but make sure you've sent a private message including your phone number and account details to a moderator like I mentioned above, as opposed to simply waiting for someone to present a solution in this thread.  And be sure to turn on e-mail notices for private messages in your community account, since it could take them a couple of days to respond.

sribeiro

I'll just wait for a solution it doesn't work it just says I don't have tha add on plan. Then hangs up *611 doesn't work because it says I don't have a add on plan either. haha

SD08

If the destination number is within your plan, then it should go through if you ignore the long distance warning.  There can't be any extra LD charges anyway, since PM is entirely prepaid. To stop the LD message, try adding a 1 or +1 in front of the number. If that works, then you can simply edit your contacts to add that +1.

sribeiro

I have been with PM for about 3 months now, I had a internet plan only, this month I got the unlimited text and calls. I have a 438 number and I am trying to call another 438 also 514 should work but they do not.

also

• This plan includes: -
  • - 3 Choices
  • - 6GB Data
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

SD08

Did you just activate a new account? Can you log in to your PM self-serve account and check that the plan you have matches what you picked when signing up?  There have been numerous activation glitches recently that assigned the wrong plan to customer accounts, sometimes leaving out some services (talk/text/data).  If it doesn't match, then you'll need help from a moderator.  You should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...
Include your phone number, PM SIM card number, and e-mail address.

Since moderator response time is longer than normal (currently 2-3 days) due to the heavy volume of help requests from the current promotion, I advise turning on e-mail notices for private messages in your community account. (See 2nd link.) That way, you'll quickly see any reply without having to constantly check your community inbox.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is your number from a different province?

Need Help? Let's chat.