cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in

med123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a public mobile customer. I log in, I am presented with two options; Resume Activation and Go to log in page. Keep in mind, I've logged in to get to this point. The page even displays my name. I've clicked on both options and both options prompt me to log in again and I'm told my email and password do not match.

A bit frustrating. Anyone else had this happen?

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

I'm following up on your ticket to check if you still need assistance :). 

This is also a friendly reminder that the system will be automatically closing this case if no response is received. I remain at your disposal to continue with your case.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or requests.

Regards,

Osvaldo

Customer Support Agent

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

This is also a friendly reminder that the system will be automatically closing this case if no response is received. I remain at your disposal to continue with your case.

Regards,

Osvaldo

Customer Support Agent

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

This is also a friendly reminder that the system will be automatically close this case if no response is received. I remain at your disposal to continue with your case.

Regards,

Osvaldo

Customer Support Agent

med123

user error for this one. I found out I was using a wrong email to try to log in. resolved.

med123

I have been a customer for over a year but you're right, I don't think I had an EverSafe account before I tried today. I thought I was successful but now having trouble logging into my account. 

I have tried other browsers and incognito mode. I'll try the app, maybe I'll have better luck.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @med123 

When you say you're a PM customer, you saying long term or just signed up for PM? Cause if you just signed up, I don't think the sign up process worked. But if you're a long term customer there are two things. 1. If you haven't signed up for the new EverSafe account, then you'll have to start a whole new account. But if you've been here a while and already signed up for an EverSafe account, go to your browser settings and clear the cache and restart the browser. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest downloading the PM App and log in from there.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@med123  Maybe try in the app if you haven’t used it before or clea me web browser cache  and cookies and try again incognito private mode if still no luck get support to help you gain access again

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Never happened to me...

Entering my credential I go directly where I want to go.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.