cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate esim

Mayanksharma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a problem while activating esim in my mobile. It didnt work through the app or QR code in the email. Need to get my network asap.

12 REPLIES 12

Mayanksharma

I did sent message to this Cs Agent. hoping to get a quick reply and get solution for this. Thanks for the help and support you have assisted me.

@Mayanksharma  No worries I can appreciate your frustration. Things are great when they work but when they don’t and there’s no number to call and speak to someone it’s certainly frustrating. If you follow the link I’ve provided you can private message support and they will be able to help fix for you . Once you have sent your first message you should get a reply fairly quickly from support . Best of luck 

Mayanksharma

i am so sorry. i thought i am talking to an agent. you can see how frustating situation for me. there is no network from any providr and i am stuck in between my work and network. 

Mayanksharma

i did. i emailed to Cs Agent.  i am in a middle of my imp work and without having any network from any provider is escalating my mood in different direction.  

HI @Mayanksharma 

message agent if you have not yet done

Agent will reply quick, just check your inbox for their reply.  The support is different, but once activated, it will be all good

@Mayanksharma  I’m sorry you having issues . We are just customers like you trying to help . Please send private message to support to help you fix 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayanksharma

It is not working. I am seriously regretting switching from bell to public. There is no customer support. I want someone to assist me asap. I am in a middle of important work and all i am doing is just texting you and getting replies of usless of the topic

@Mayanksharma  Is this direct link to support 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayanksharma

It still didnt work out for me. I tried numerous ways to rest or troubleshoot, somehow i am unable to do so. I also tried to submit the ticket but 404Error were displaying on my screen.

Mayanksharma

It still didnt work out for me. I tried numerous ways to rest or troubleshoot, somehow i am unable to do so. I also tried to submit the ticket but 404Error were displaying on my screen.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mayanksharma 

if you already tried scanning the QR code and still does not work, you will have to check with agent to see if they can resend you a new QR code or you might have to change back to phsyical sim.  Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mayanksharma  Try rebooting the phone or reset network settings see if that helps if no luck please submit ticket with support to help 

Need Help? Let's chat.