cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my account

Dragon12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone's display got broken and i change my service to another phone, my previous account is still logged in on the other phone(the one which display has been broken) is there any way that i can get access to my account? 

11 REPLIES 11

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Dragon12 

Did you transfer your data from the broken phone to the current phone? Then tbe pm app is just remembering where you left off previously. The pm app in particular has a major caching issue. First login via Chrome or Firefox using secret/incognito mode. To be extra vigilant clear the browser cache first and reboot your device then login.  

Once you check that all is well and all info is up to date in your account online you can log out. I suggest you uninstall the pm app and reinstall it and then try logging in and see what happens. I frequently have to clear the pm app data cache after any mistake. (Typo) Otherwise I get error messages for the simplest of tasks within the app the only thing it does well is keep you logged in......if you only use one account per pm app.

Dragon12

Yes! all my services are working.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services all working normally? After all these days I doubt the other login is still holding on to a session.
Are you going to this link?:
https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/

HI @Dragon12 

PM started new login system and I think your account was not setup properly on it.  Please submit a ticket with CS agent here and they can help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dragon12

Hey maximum_gato, thanks for the reply. i have attached a photo below, this is what it shows when ever i try to loginthis is what it shows when ever i tried to loginthis is what it shows when ever i tried to login

Dragon12

hey Priority thank you for the reply,i have followed your instructions and this is the outcome.  Iafter i login in to my account this is what they shows!after i login in to my account this is what they shows! have attached a photo below this is what it shows when ever i try to login back

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Dragon12 

Are you unable to sign into your pm account t because you are signed into the pm app on your device with the broken screen?

@Priority wrote:

Yes, sign into your Account on any another device and when it Texts you the verification code press 'Resend Code' or 'Didn't get Code' and you'll be able to have it sent to your Email Address.

Yes that can be done, but why not send it by text?  Dragon12 has a new phone and can receive the text.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dragon12 

Your account information is all in the SIM so just pop it into the new phone.

All longtime members are required to create an Eversafe ID account before login to your account. If you haven’t created an ID, click on Sign Up.

IMG_0110.png

If you created an ID, click on Resend Code to have the 2FA code sent by email, text or call so you can access your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dragon12  Did you port your number out to another provider ? If so that’s why you can’t sign in to the account it would be closed on a successful port . If you need help from support here’s the link for them 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, sign into your Account on any another device and when it Texts you the verification code press 'Resend Code' or 'Didn't get Code' and you'll be able to have it sent to your Email Address.

Need Help? Let's chat.