Did you mean: 

Unable to access my accnt in order to add mins

Vernola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone help get me on my accnt

7 REPLIES 7

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey - Perhaps you used the same email you registered on this Community forum. Check it out and try using it to log in to your account.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Had the exact same problem a few years ago. When I contacted PM customer support they required confirmation of my account that of course was not possible because—-HEY I couldn’t access my account. After some frustrating back and forth I just abandoned my account and registered a new account. Suggest you first contact CS and if you’re unable to verify the account , save yourself some stress and do as I did. Good luck.

PS - I'm giving you your very first BRAVO ---

Ok. So you would like to buy an add-on or even change your plan. Are any services working right now? Incoming calls? Texting? Browsing?

You say you have your email and then that you can't find it. You did the password change, did you use the sms response? Or email? If you still have your welcome email from when you signed up or other marketing and promotions emails from here then that would be your registered email address that is your login id.

Vernola

No . I bought a plan with only 100 mins and when I go to get a plan s we’dith more mins I am unable to get in to my accents 

Vernola

Look I am pissed  off with PM. I am unable to get into my accnt even thoughI have used the proper email,and people. I have changed the pew and it is accepted then it does not work. WTF. And I can not find the email I used the accnt as there is no where on the site to get it.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What exactly do you mean by "add mins"? Do you mean you need to pay? Or do you mean to buy calling minutes? Do you think this is a pay as you go service?

@Vernola wrote:

Anyone help get me on my accnt

Is this an issue with password not being accepted?  Please restart your web browser in incognito/private mode and try again.  If that doesn't work, try the password reset option.

Need Help? Let's chat.