cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access add-on data

Blossom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I recently bought an extra gig of data to use for this month, i also have 2gigs of promotional data included. I used up the data included with my plan but my phone seems to refuse to use the add-on data i've purchased 

Screenshot_20220810-135137_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220810-135142_Chrome.jpg

 i also get the notification that i need to sign into public mobile but tapping on that just gives me the blank white page "internal server error" info.

I really need access to the internet how can i fix this

6 REPLIES 6

Blossom

Hi, i've tried all of your suggestions but no change 😞 there was no data limit set, only a data warning, i also tried changing the data used from 4g to 3g as well but nothing. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Blossom -  do you have your device set to disable data when it reaches a certain level? Check the settings of your device to see if you have a data limiter set, if so change the amount or remove it.

If still issues, try 1 or more of the below:

• toggle into / out of airplane mode
  • remove and reinsert your sim card
  • perform a reset of your device's network settings
  • try your sim card into another compatible device to make sure data works

Blossom

I bought the add-ons several days ago. I have also rebooted my device, a Nokia 2.1 several times, no change.

Blossom

I have rebooted my device, a Nokia 2.1 several times, no change.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Blossom   The error you got about sign into PM is a sign that you have no data at the moment.  Look like the new data add-ons has not kick in yet.

Please reboot your phone first and try again

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Blossom 

you have data left and when your plan data is end and then the Add-on data you buy it will be kick on,

tried rebooting device.

Need Help? Let's chat.