cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

akirodestroy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Please help! I keep getting this message. I've tried multiple credit cards and all got rejected.

10 REPLIES 10

@gjong26 wrote:

Via rail use to do this as well.  My Master Card doesnt work when I try booking trips online but if I use my Visa no problems.  Its probably due to the fact that they may have to pay higher processing fees with certain credit card lenders.  This is why I keep a Visa and a Master Card.

Have you tried either of these or are all of your credit cards the same wrt Visa and MC.  I used MC when I setup my auto pay so that we know works.  If you dont have one then like the previous suggestions you can get a pre-paid MC and try that.

It is true that different Visa, Mastercard, and American Express can charge the merchant different rates. However, this is not why payments are failing. Public Mobile accepts all three of these.

Need Help? Let's chat.