cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Activate My Account

Robnickname
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

I am unable to login from my phone using the Public Mobile App in order to complete my activation.
When I select Log In from the app it tries to take me to "eversafe.id.telus.com"
All I then see on the screen is a blank page.

I can successfully login to my account using the web browser from my computer but, no option to activate my account there. Must be done via the app?

I require one of two things:
1. A way to solve the activation issue via the app on my phone
2. A way to activate from the web or via customer service

This has been a very frustrating start for a new subscriber...

9 REPLIES 9

@Robnickname   happy that it works

But I can confirm you Chrome works.  Edge works. I never try Firefox myself

But, as long as it works, it's good 🙂

@Robnickname  oh good , we happy to hear you finally got it figured out 😉

Robnickname

No it wasn't an eSIM. For some reason the ever safe site wasn't opening up via Google Chrome. I downloaded FireFox, set it to my default browser (instead of Chrome) and was able to login and activate via my phone.

@Robnickname   are you activating eSIM? I wonder why you cannot activate via the web but need to use the app

About the blank page on the app, try to clear app cache and try login again

@Robnickname  Fingers crossed .

Robnickname

Activation not allowed from the web site. Web site instructs you to download the app and activate from the app. I've sent a message to customer support. Hopefully they can help. 

@Robnickname  You should be able to activate from website instead of the app . Find the plan and tap where sit says subscribe online and follow the prompts . If you’re still having issues . Get support to help you . Your almost there 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Robnickname

Thanks for the suggestion. I reset my ever safe password (from laptop web browser). Went back to phone and tried to log in again. Still a blank page. The issue does not seem to be with the id but with being unable to launch ever safe from my phone. I am using Android 11 with Google Chrome. Not sure what the issue is. Is there not a way to activate a new account from outside of the phone? Most other providers do it that way?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Robnickname  You need to create an ever safe ID . Follow the steps . Or try again but tap forgot Password have code sent to email. Verify it . Create new password .try log in again using new password have code sent to phone verify and you should be logged in . If issues persist please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.