cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA roaming with data question

Hermanson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I plan on taking a trip from Canada to the USA in October, my plan is going to reset while I am visiting for 5 days.

My question is this, if I get the USA roaming with data addone for 10days, will the add-on be gone when my plan resets at the end of it's time or is it going to progress the rest of it's 10 days?

Is there a better way to do what I am looking for, the alternative is I get a Sim card for another provider while I am in the states.

6 REPLIES 6

Rizwan774

Hello there. I want to add on for USA roaming, how does it work while I'm in the USA, because last time I did had add on, but it's doesn't work! 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 . I had assumed a renewal would take place. But yes you are correct if plan doesn't renew then the usa roaming won't work.

@mimmo wrote:

The add-on should be valid for 10 days regardless when your plan renews. 

@Hermanson, I would say as long as the plan renews.  You can't let your plan expire and still expect the addon to work.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Hermanson No, the US roaming addon will stay on your account. If you have AutoPay enabled or you have enough balance to renew your plan, you will not have any problems. 

Hermanson

That's a relief to hear! Thanks for the info

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The add-on should be valid for 10 days regardless when your plan renews. 

Need Help? Let's chat.