cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA data not working

Mrbeefy971
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_2342.png

I recently got the CAN-USA plan it says everything will work in both can/us. I clicked the change plan now a few days ago and have reset my phone. My wife got the same plan. We are in NYC now and data won’t work is there anything we need to do? Data roaming is on. iPhone 12pro with 2 bars of AT&T. It worked briefly but stopped. 

4 REPLIES 4

Mrbeefy971
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s working now thanks everyone. I just picked T-Mobile no issues and even more bars at 5G

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

AT&T seems to be just coming online for roaming again, so it's probably more reliable to use T-Mobile if that's an option.

Two weeks ago I got calling and texting working on AT&T, but no data. Whereas TMobile had full services. This past weekend when I went I was able to use data on AT&T this time, but not on the 5G network, only on the 4G network. Again, TMobile worked for all services.

So either try to force the phone in 4G if you're on 5G, or change your network selection to Manual and connect to T-Mobile. Hopefully one of those things helps. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mrbeefy971 

Go into network settings and take it off Automatic. Try picking T-Mobile and saying OK then reboot. If that works, great! If not, go back in and choose ATT. Then reboot. Let us know if that helps.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mrbeefy971 - is your account in Active status? ... just making sure.

Otherwise, try restarting your phone or performing a reset of the device' network settings to help get connected to the right network.

edit, do you see T-Mobile in your network options? try that.

Need Help? Let's chat.