cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA 250 mb of data used in first 5 days. It will not allow me to add more I'm in the USA and need mo

jumpstart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

USA 250 mb of data used in first 5 days. It will not allow me to add more I'm in the USA and need more data for maps etc... what can I do ? Help!

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jumpstart   you should be able to download maps on wifi so you can use them without data.

@jumpstart wrote:

Thank you I will try that ! It already dedected money for the 2nd try I did at the USA package though.. weird 

@jumpstart  Not sure why that happened because normally the system will not allow you to purchase the same US roaming addon before the 10 days have expired. Won't hurt to submit a ticket to the moderator and have them investigate.

PMST.png

jumpstart

Thank you I will try that ! It already dedected money for the 2nd try I did at the USA package though.. weird 

@jumpstart  You can't repurchase the same addon until the 10 days expire. The workaround is to purchase a different addon. Look at the US roaming data only addons

jumpstart

I tried buying more using 611. I added another $20 to my account and added the package again. It said it was successfully added. But when I go to my account page it is not showing up yet the money has been  deducted from my account. I still dont have any service unless I connect to wifi in the hotel 

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote:

@jumpstart  You can purchase another US roaming data only addon by dialing 611 from your phone.

Can also do it from self serve and purchase another add on 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jumpstart  You can purchase another US roaming data only addon by dialing 611 from your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.