cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US talk and data purchasing not working

Stephaniemtl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

About two weeks ago I purchased the US roaming talk/text/data. It all worked perfectly. Today I have to repurchase it because it's been 15 days and the options have ended.

PM charged my credit card and the funds show in my account. I even downloaded the receipt. But the options are not working. I logged in my account and the funds show as available but not the add-ons. I tried repurchasing with the available funds, it gives me a successful message everytime but it still does not get loaded onto my account. It's like it's on a loop. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

As above from the other member. The live chat is for sign ups.

Stephaniemtl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, they are still showing exactly like you said. How to I get in touch with support? Every time I try the live chat, I'm in the queue and then get dropped. Thanks.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Stephaniemtl  To rebuy very same US add on you need to wait 24 hours after 15 days end or choose a different US roaming package . But if you message support they can apply the same US add on for you right away 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are the old ones still showing and do they say 0/15 days? If so then you need to wait for them to drop or ask support to re-buy the add-ons for you.

Adding - a slightly more expensive option would be to buy the talk/text and a separate data bucket.

Need Help? Let's chat.