cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming - text & talk paid but did not work. How to get a credit or refund.

Strawberry01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid US roaming - talk & text in June 22d but did not work.  How do I get a credit for it or a refund?  Trying to get hold of a customer support agent is driving me nuts.  I'm going in circles since June 23rd & can't find support.

4 REPLIES 4

Strawberry01

I was in Eugene - Oregon for few days and no, did not connect to T-mobile.  This is my first time getting an add on with PM and find it a bit complicated compared to other providers.  Or, I just don't know how to apply the add on with PM.

Strawberry01

Thank you for the info.  I have now sent them a message.  Unfortunately, Chatbot is leaving me in circles so hopefully the private message will work.  Thanks.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Strawberry01  they don't make it obvious do they....

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a PRIVATE MESSAGE to start a ticket to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Strawberry01 

curious, which city and state you were at?  and were you able to connect to T-Mobile?

and no worry, PM is fair and will usually reverse the transaction if roaming was not working. You will just need to engage them via private message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.