cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming past 15 days

JeffreyR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my wife and I are in the US. We each bought the roaming with unlimited talk. On day 15, Our accounts showed that we still had roaming, but when we tried to place a call the automated message said we had no minutes. When I tried to purchase roaming again, we got a $30 credit. Today, day 16, I can go through the process, and the message says thatThe purchase was completed. Unfortunately, we still have the $30 credit and no roaming. The purchase was completed. Unfortunately, we still have the $30 credit and no roaming.Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

HI @JeffreyR 

Enjoy the trip

JeffreyR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @dust2dust , @Chalupa_Batman , and @hTideGnow .   Rebooting the phone worked for me, and I had to send a message to the agent for my wife.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The re-buying of roaming is messy. When the counter hits 0/15 then it's expired. You need to wait for that to disappear to re-buy. Or you could ask support to re-buy it anytime. Or buy the different bundle.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Did you download the App on your phone? If so, connect to a WiFi network and check your account and see if it's there. If not, you can purchase it again. I have to ask because I don't know myself. When you "purchased" it, do you or did you get a confirmation number? 

IMO if you don't see it, it didn't go through. And I'd try again using the app. But if it duplicates the order, just send a message to the following link and advise them the purchase went through twice.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JeffreyR 

Please reboot the phone and see if it works

and Access My Account using Incognito/Private/Secret mode to confirm the purchase and Available Fund

If still not purchased, please submit a ticket with CS agent here and they can help to buy

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.