cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming data not working

Chucki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent my US roaming data add-on didn't work. I bought the add-on one day before the last one expired. The data never worked on this part of the trip (Hawaii), but the expiration of the first add-on seems to have made the second one expire as well. I have now bought just talk and text which works, but I need a refund for the second add-on since it was never active.

6 REPLIES 6

@HALIMACS- Holy guacamole. What a disaster. We love it there. Just tragic. I would imagine the customer would have deduced that if they were on Maui. I'm not sure how much other parts of the island had power and telecom out. And I would really doubt that disaster would have affected other islands for telecom.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Chucki 

What area of Hawaii?

Could it have anything to do with the telecommunications being a disaster as a result of the fires affecting Maui?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You can't buy the same add-on back to back. You either need to wait 24 hours after the first one expired, or have customer service do it manually. Likely the 2nd purchase didn't go through, which is why it didn't work. Check your payment history to see if it was charged and/or if you have a credit on your account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's a problem with re-buying the same add-on if the previous still shows. You have to either wait for the 0/15 to disappear or ask support to re-buy it. I'm betting that when you bought the talk/text afterwards that it didn't take more money. That it used the money in your account that was intended to re-buy the previous add-on purchase attempt.

Adding - I don't think you need support for this.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Edited: @hairbag1 is correct. Follow his suggestion.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chucki 

send a message to CSA and ask for credit to your account...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.