Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US data no longer working

Daxinman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m on the following plan

75 GB within Canada and the US Data at 5G Speed'

and I arrived in the us and data was working for the first few hours and now it’s no longer working. I’ve only used 7.5 gb out of 75 gen available.

I’ve tried restarting my phone but still no data 

4 REPLIES 4

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Daxinman - Your welcome!

Glad that worked.

Daxinman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok manually connecting to T-Mobile seems to have worked.. odd 

thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Daxinman 

which US network you were using?

First,  don't use 5G, change from Automatic to those that does not include 5G, choose the options that include 4G or LTE. 

Then choose the network manually, don't rely on Automatic.   Change to Manual and try both T-Mobile and AT&T and see which network works better and more stable.  As you move around, if you have data issue again, change to the other network for more stable connection

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Daxinman - Hmmmm... Try manually connecting to AT&T or T-Mobile, if not, try 2G on T-Mobile or try LTE / 4G on those two carriers.

If none work, try resetting network settings BUT this will remove all of your saved Wi-Fi passwords.

If nothing contact CS_Agent:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages 

Need Help? Let's chat.