cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on package

pjhawk1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried the US 3gb unlimited talk, txt bundle $30. with no success. changed the settings in apn to what was recommended. and still no luck. Maybe public mobile could come up with a sim or esim that you could purchase to use when you travel so not to have problems using your phone. Just a thought

4 REPLIES 4

VJ11

I think its attributed to that outage another member was talking about in Las Vegas today..

@pjhawk1 wrote:

I traveled from ny state to florida, data was enabled and searched through the community for solutions when I could find free wifi.

what make / model phone do you use in US ? Use the link I provided to message Customer Support and ask for a credit to you account for the add-on that didn't work. Give them as much acct info as you can...ie; phone #, acct #, name on acct, PM pin number etc.

added...were you able to rec emails texts whilst in US ?

pjhawk1

I traveled from ny state to florida, data was enabled and searched through the community for solutions when I could find free wifi.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pjhawk1 

which state did you travel to ? I know without VOLTE enabled, you have only 2G available for talk...many phones won't drop to 2G now. Did you have Roaming Data enabled ? You should have been able to receive texts...even without that add-on.

added..

if you were unsuccessful at using the add-on, the Customer Service folks will likely credit your account. Use the link provided to send 'em a message...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.