Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming unable to renew

Waynegustason
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

Waynegustason
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Day two no moderator 2 tickets! Now getting error 404 when trying to get the moderator?sccount expired balance and card ok

never again US roming 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Waynegustason  Try dialling *611 and see if you can purchase the add-on via Public's IVR system. If it still doesn't work try again later or submit a ticket and ask them to re-purchase the add-on for you. Just make sure you have enough funds in your account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Anonymous
Not applicable

If today is the last day (time) of your add-on then you would have to wait an unknown amount of time to be able to re-buy the same add-on. Keep trying throughout the day. You might find that it will be possible after midnight ET tonight. Regulars here would like to know if that becomes true. Please do come back and report when it becomes available again.

Or...buy a different add-on. Or... contact the moderators to have them re-buy it for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Waynegustason 

More details may be helpful.  

You are unable to renew the same US roaming package until the full 10 days has expired.  You could either wait the full 10 days or buy a different US roaming package.  

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Waynegustason 

If you had US Roaming and it has just expired. You will have to wait 1  day in between before you can add it back on.

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.