cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Purchase Failed

Alecu1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have purchased US Roaming many times. 

This time when I go in an make my selection, and pay with available funds, it tells me that my purchase is complete after buying 15 days.

But on the Overview it shows that I have 0/15 days left. And so it didn't update my US roaming status.

I do have available funds for the payment.

7 REPLIES 7

Mirp1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This exact same issue is also happening to me. Thanks everyone for your helpful replies!

@Alecu1 

you'll always recieve texts while in US even w/o the add-ons...you just won't be able to reply. I'd suggest you contact Customer Support to add the desired add-on to your account OR purchase a different variation of the 15 Day US Roaming add-on.  Once the 0/15 is cleared, you'll be able to complete the same add-on purchase otherwise. It's a known issue that PM can't seem to correct.

Oh. So you're already in the US? Easy fix. Just change your network settings to T-Mobile. Here's how.

iPhone - Settings - Network Settings - Mobile Data (make sure it's turned on) - then on same screen, Network Settings - turn off automatic and choose T-Mobile - Then reboot.

Android - Settings - Connections - Mobile Networks - Network Operators - Select Manually - Choose T-Mobile - Reboot phone

It may take a bit of time for it to kick in after the purchase. Just hold tight and keep checking the app to confirm it's gone to 15/15 days left. If it doesn't kick in within 24 hours, reach a CS Agent to find out why.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Their reply will be in the top right corner.

Alecu1

On my phone it does show that I am connected to AT&T (for US Roaming) and I am receiving text, but when I attempt to dial to Canada it tells me that I have run out of minutes.

Alecu1

Thanks for your Help Chalupa.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Alecu1 

Was your available funds deducted for the purchase?

Did you purchase the same US roaming again?  Public mobile does not allow customers to pay for the same add on until about 24 hours after the 1st roaming add on expires. 

You would need to contact customer service agent to purchase the same on.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Alecu1 

You may be experiencing a CACHE issue on your browser. Try looking at it on the app on your phone to see if it shows up. You can also clear the cache on your browser and restart it then sign back in and see if its' there. Also, apparently it can take up to 24 hours for it to show up properly too.

Need Help? Let's chat.