cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add-Ons for 10 or 15 days?

Alis_Ibiza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to purchase a US Roaming Add-On and am a bit confused by what I see on the website. The top says "for 10 Days only" but each bundle has "(15-day)" indicated in the title. Are the add-ons valid for 10 or 15 days? 

I wish there was a way to purchase those in advance and indicate a date and time when we'd like it to start, so I wouldn't have to wait until the night before my trip to do this. 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! 

2023-01-25 US_add-on.PNG

5 REPLIES 5

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Alis_Ibiza 

The roaming add ons have change to 15 days.  However, there is a glitch in the system.  Some customers have their roaming services stop after 10 days. Public mobile is aware of this issue and is working on a fix.  

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Alis_Ibiza 

it is just a glitch in the system, but it's for 15 days, from start purchase.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Alis_Ibiza sorry, there is no way to delay the services of a Roaming Addon. As soon as you successfully add them to your account the 15 days (last for 360 hours to be precise) the countdown starts.

That "For 10 days only" must not have been updated yet. Although, many have reported issues after the 10 day mark since this change happened. So if services stop working around that day, you are going to have to complain to CSA for services or a refund.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Alis_Ibiza  There all 15 day add ons now just recently changed from 10 day add on and the prices accordingly

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Alis_Ibiza   PM just changed this to 15 days around 2 or 3 weeks ago

All US roaming are now 15 days and they hare re-lineup the roaming options as well

(to another "returning' regular, there is no "signature" needed here.  and that is another proof that it is not a signature)

Need Help? Let's chat.