cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roam Talk Text 3GB Data Add On

m99ck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I was going to purchase the above add on, and this message appeared. I am worried it may affect my plan. And someone posted 3 hours ago that her US add on didn't work.

Anyone has advice about the add on? Thank you.

m99ck_0-1698805159776.png

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@m99ck 

for US roaming data, the 15 days counter starts at the time the purchase is made.  So, wait till closer to the time you go to US and don't buy too early

And US roaming usually works quiet well, just that people not understand what to do.  

A reminder, when you are in US, make sure you try to connect to T-Mobile and AT&T network. If it does not connect automatically, then change the Network connection to manual and select try  T-Mobile and AT&T manuall.  

If you roaming purchase includes data, make sure you enable Roaming Mobile Data on your phone.  Change network mode to 4G/LTE  

If your roaming purchase includes voice, enable VoLTE on your device and you might be able to use VoLTE for voice.  But if not, your phone should change to 2G network on T-Mobile ONLY and test voice calls 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@m99ck 

the 15 Day US Roaming add-ons take effect as soon as you successfully buy them. There's no risk to your regular account. Make double certain you're looking at the 15 Day US Roaming add-on before you buy.

Need Help? Let's chat.