cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Plans

Ru_17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I.m new to public mobile and I have read the +fine print but still confused regarding the 

1000 mins for 15$ for 15 days US plan

Does that mean inclusive US to within US and US to Canada and Canada to US while traveling?

Thanks

Ru_17

3 REPLIES 3

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ru_17 You've already gotten some good answers, but I wanted to add a few things:

- For calls from Canada to the US, you are covered if you have a Canada-US plan. If you don't have a plan, you can buy that 1000 minute package.  The addon will last until you've used up the 1000 minutes.

- For calls to Canada or the US while in the US, you are covered if you have a Canada-US plan. If you don't have a plan, there are addons that provide calling and various amounts of data while in the US.  Note: these addons are time-limited from when you purchase them, so don't buy in advance of a trip. 

- There is no add-on that provides both calling from Canada to the US and service while in the US.  Those are separate addons, and if you need both types of service, you need both addons, or, again, a Canada-US plan.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

These 1000 US minutes are to call USA FROM Canada. Not for use in US to call US/Can.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ru_17 

with the 15 day US Roaming talk add-on, you'd be able to send / rec calls whilst you're in Canada or US. Just make sure you have a VOLTE enabled phone though. There's no limit to the number of calls to Canada or US using this Roaming add-on.

added pic...

roam.png

added...you might be confused though. The 1000 minutes of US calling add-on is for use when the call originates in Canada...NOT the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.