cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Data roaming

Alexpozon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I purchased a $15 for 500MB for 10 days and I realized that I needed more so I bought another $20 for 1 GB for 10 days but when I checked my account it only says 1GB total and the ~400 MB used is part of that 1GB. Check the screenshot I've attached, I'm not sure how add-ons work as it is my first time buying it.Screenshot_2017-10-04-12-06-26-899_com.android.chrome.png

7 REPLIES 7

Alexpozon

@Someone_here yes, I think you're right about the reset. When I posted this question I've only used internet to browse on the public mobile forums and a few minutes in Facebook. I'm pretty sure that's not worth ~400MB of data. When I checked my usage from before the 2nd data add-on purchase, that is where I have at least 300 MB. I could be wrong though. 

@CS_Agent thanks, I'll do that ASAP.

Alexpozon

Thanks for telling me, I forgot it contains personal information. The problem is, I don't know how to remove it. I'll figure it out.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

This seems to be problematic. Normally, users use the first add-on they buy and when they run out, they buy another one. Since you bought the 1GB add-on while you had the 500mb add-on, looks like the system over wrote with the 1GB add-on. Aside from the different issue of not able to purchase the same add-on within the 10 days period, this seems to be another issue. 

I will escalate this issue to the team and hope they realize it's problematic. In the mean time @Alexpozon or someone else can put this as an idea in the Public Lab 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Someone_here thanks for reaching out to us!

@Alexpozon can send us a private message and we can add more US data from our end. This way, you don't have to wait for the add on to be depleted to get another one.

Also, we'll need to check in the back end to confirm if the account has 1 GB of data provisioned in terms of KB. As long as you can use the full GB, there should be no issue.

I hope that this helps,

Syed 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Alexpozon The 2nd screenshot included some personal info. Please edit that before you post here in the public. 

Also, again reaching to @CS_Agent, because 1gb should be 1024mb, not 1000mb as we can see on the screenshot. Can this be corrected for everyone?

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Looks like the new add-on replaced the first one instead of being added... Furthermore you data have not even been reset...! 

Would that mean that to be able to buy another data add-on while in the US you would have to wait until the first one is completely depleted? That would be very impractical and kinda stupid, since you would have to wait until you have no data to then go on the Internet -which means finding wifi- to get more data...

@CS_Agent?

Need Help? Let's chat.