cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add Ons

wdaxley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

here is a URL that I keep getting messages from.  When I try to log in, it says the URL is no longer available.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/

I had numerous messages saying to go to this Website while in the US and it did not work.  I had quite a time finding a Public Mobile Site in the US that would work.  Any suggestions ?

6 REPLIES 6

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Hasn't been my experience. Bought the big bundle. Admittedly didn't use all the data. Got the expiry notice overnight of the last night. It expired exactly 240 hours after buying. Bought the lesser bundle a few minutes later. The prior bundle showed 0/10 overnight then dropped off.

Fortunately it seems I happen to be in a decent 2G area.

wdaxley

I'm afraid that I find the Public Mobile US Add On's very confusing and hard to deal with.  You just never seem to know where you are at or what is due.  You get messages saying you are out of data when in fact you are probably not, you get a message saying your US Roaming is coming dur five days before you are actually due.  That system needs to be changed and made more user friendly.  You end up paying twice for things and apparently there is no refund.  Not good business in my mind.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The welcome to the US text comes from 7626. The url in the text is indeed selfserve.... but myaccount.. would get you to the login too. Yes the messaging is, as usual for this place, old.

Adding - You still get the welcome text even though you've already bought add-ons.

wdaxley

We have been buying out Add-Ons before we leave Canada, but once in the US we get another message saying:

Public Mobile here welcome to the US. roaming add-o for as low as $10.00 for 10 days.  I think it is $15.00 and $20.00 in Canada before we leave.  What's with that ?

wdaxley

So where is that other message coming from ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wdaxley 

Should be

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Tips: always use Incognito mode to login

Need Help? Let's chat.