cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - talk plan got cut off??

alicex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have made no changes to my phone plan and it was working fine this morning, but when i just tried to make a call just now it said "no talk plan". Please inform ASAP as i have to make an urgent call.

Thanks.

Alice

6 REPLIES 6

@alicex

I hope this has been taken care of by now.

If you are still stuck you can always use a VOIP app like fongo or hangouts to make your call using data or WiFi?

alicex

Thank you so much!! That helps a lot !

@alicex, that expired line is probably the same as what I have on mine meaning the Promo plan you have is no longer offered and they put an expired tag to it.  Very misleading. 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

alicex

But my data is still working...

alicex

Hmm it does have a line that says "expired". How do i renew?

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alicex

Did you just pass your renewal date with your plan?  In self-serve, does your plan show active or suspended?

We need a bit more info to be able to point you in the right direction.

Need Help? Let's chat.