cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT!!! REFUND FOR BEING OVERCHARGED

Rosemarie2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I go about getting a refund for being charge twice for my new subscription? I cannot get any help from the robot. There is an error message for every time it directs me to the link.

8 REPLIES 8

Rosemarie2023

Thank you for the link. I have sent a message.

How long do you think they will take to resolve my issue?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rosemarie2023 - these are authorized charges with your bank, and you do not see the extra funds in your Available Funds area, then did you have an issue activating at one point which caused a duplicate charge or create some 'hidden' account?

Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rosemarie2023 

Where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

if you are sure both are posted charges, then open ticket with PM support and ask for refund as well as ask them to confirm only one account was created, some subscribed some extra "ghost" accounts

Message support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rosemarie2023 

If the charges are posted and not pending.

Private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon on your computer or tap on your avatar then Messages and on the pen/paper icon on your phone.

Ask for a refund of the double charge.

@Rosemarie2023 

If the charges are posted and not pending.

Private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon on your computer or tap on your avatar then Messages and on the pen/paper icon on your phone.

Ask for a refund of the double charge.

Rosemarie2023

I have applied and received on July 8th at 7:21 am for the plan:

$135 + 17.75 HST Ontario 

ULCW Base Plan-90GB-4G 

The total for the plan is $152.55

However, my bank account has been charged twice (152.55 + 153.55). I would like a refund immediately please. I am extremely disappointed with this and would like assistance asap.

Need Help? Let's chat.