cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: NO SERVICE SINCE NOV 19

durrrrr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi...

I switched my dad over from Wind mobile a few weeks back just prior to the promotion going away. At the time it said the transfer went through however there was an error but we later received a confirmation email nonetheless stating that Public Mobile charged the credit and what not.

Fast forward to three weeks later and neither the Wind sim card nor the Public Mobile sim works. It states that the sim is not register on the network.

My credit card has been charged the full amount yet I have no service. Can anyone help please.

5 REPLIES 5

fftljoe
What day of private messages are mods responding too @Saray_O

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @durrrrr

I'm really sorry you've been having issues with your port! I just sent you a private message. 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

durrrrr

Thanks for the insight Luddite. I've already sent messages to several Mods in the past 4 days with no response whatsoever. I assume they are overwhelmed by the amount of issues thus far.

I am hoping and praying that I get a response shortly and service will be restored however I'm not holding my breathe. It's unfornate that my first experience with PM had to be in this manner and as much as I hate the big 3, I would never have to deal with this ever.

I'm annoyed and frustrated beyond belief that it's been over 3 weeks without a resolution. PM can't realistically believe that they can continue running a business like this without alienating the users that it supports.

Please figure it soon PM.

Send a private message to any moderator with your phone number and a description of what has happened, but given their backlog it will likely be several days before they respond.

It's not much consolation but while service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Expect an adjustment to your plan start date.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I know @Shazia_K is around and I am sure she will get to you soon.  Sorry to hear about ths issues

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.