cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT! My phone was stolen, and I can't access my account

Shiv72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My public mobile account was originally my mom's, and she eventually transferred it to me. When she did I changed the passwords and the email and credit card. I didn't login for a long time but for some reason I can't access my account now, no matter how many times I try to recover my password it says it goes my mom's original email and she says she's not getting it. I don't know what's going on but I left it as I was still getting my service and figured I'd leave it for another day, but my phone was stolen and now I can't. I made this new account to post here, does anyone know a phone number I can reach or something so I can get some help accessing my original account or just cancelling my plan on that account entirely?

6 REPLIES 6

BrittanyT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can also reset your password through email might get access to it or if you can’t contact agent by replying for help by agent and they might be able help you 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can always recover email password (at email provider). Then when you gain access to your email request from PM to send you a code to that email.

If you did not receive or cannot receive your 2FA code by SMS - Click on: ‘Didn’t get a code’ and you will get more options. Chose email.

Yummy_0-1704136894447.png

Yummy_1-1704136899994.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shiv72 

You can also click on Resend Code/Didn’t Receive Code then you have the option to send the 2FA code to your registered email address to access your account. 

If all fails, reach out to a CS_Agent.

Shiv72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Shiv72 

please work with CS agent to get the login back.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shiv72  Get support to help you report it lost /stolen right away .and re gain access to your account 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.