cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWALS ON MY BANK

blueyes9777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For past 3 months I've been dealing with 2 extra charges each month along with my monthly charge for my cell service.  I do not purchase anything, so there shouldnt be any extra charges appearing.  I've contacted customer service and it always ends with them saying it's been forwarded to somebody else to investigate.  I've been doing this for 3 MONTHS NOW!!  Its almost time for another monthly charge, and because NOBODY has EVER gotten back to me with any updates, or anything.  I've deactivated the auto pay because of this, and wondering if there're going to take off my loyalty reward for having auto pay, when they can't see to fix the issue of the extra charges.  This has gone beyond annoying and frustrating, ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS OF THIS          Anybody have issues like this              Just am so done with this nonsense~

10 REPLIES 10

blueyes9777

If you read my messages you will see that I have been given NO REPLIES, NO FEEDBACK, NO REASONS for this happening for 3 months

@blueyes9777   did they reply you at all after you submit the ticket?    or you just submitted it today? Support are really busy this week to handle the issues from the new My Account upgrade.  Please message them again and ask for update

blueyes9777

I have NOT bought or changed anything which is why this is annoying, and more so that for 3 months, they have not given me any feedback or any reports on anything, which makes me think they're doing NOTHING

The extra 2 charges are both the same, but not the same as my monthly charge.

Not too sure what to do now

HI @blueyes9777  if the initial one just one payment, it shouldn't be ghost account

the extra one , same amount as the "regular" one?

you made any plan change?

And you see how these extra changes on credit card? you sure they were not pending charge, right?

i think you need to check with support by messaging. them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

blueyes9777

I did send them screenshots every time of the charges, and all I get in response is, they dont see them on their end.  Well it clearly shows they're being taken out, soooooo

blueyes9777

NO, they take the regular normal one first, then 2 back to back extra ones follow, so 3 Public Mobile charges in a row

blueyes9777

Both the second and third time they said they were escalating it.  Still nothing.   Rediculous

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@blueyes9777 2 extra charges, so 3 charges per month

are they all same amount?

did you join PM 3 months (or 4 months ) ago?  you recall you got any error and need to reattempt activation?  If you re-attempt, there is a chance you created some "ghost" account as you attempt multiple times

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@blueyes9777 

Yikes, that sounds bad.  Have you asked them to escalate this due to the lack of response?  Did they confirm that it is Public that is overcharging you and not something bank or credit card related?

Maybe you could post a screenshot of your bill (without any personal info)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @blueyes9777  you have done the proper thing, open ticket.  

we are just customers and we don't see your account and payment, hence support is the only one able to help

reply the message, ask for escalation. reply daily for update. But do not try to call credit card to charge back, your service will stop immediately if you do

Need Help? Let's chat.