cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCannot receive all the phone calls which call from ItalkBB company's call

MayTsai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All the imcoming calls that call from ItalkBB company's hasn't rung and missed them all. I've checked with one of my friends whoes public moblie works well which she can receive all the phone calls from Italkbb company's well. Please kindly solve this problem for me, thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MayTsai 

Has the porting of your number gone beyond 7 days? You can check on the status of your port by calling the telus porting department phone number supplied by @softech to your private message box. Check your private message box for that message. It's the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar.

MayTsai

My PM cell phone number was applied originally from PM company not from others.

MayTsai

Thank you for your reply and my PM number was orignially applied from PM company not porting from others.

MayTsai

Thank you for your reply and what if my phone was activated in last Oct.?

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MayTsai :

Can you receive calls from (and call out to) all others providers (Rogers, Bell, etc)?

Can you call out to italkbb numbers?

If your answer is all yes to the above, you should contact CSAgents. Send them a private message using this link: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Explain your problem and they will help you sort things out. 

@MayTsai this is normal as the portimg has not completed yet. it takes as many as 7 business days for iTalkBB to release the line 🙂

MayTsai

Sorry, my phone# was oringinally applied from PM. It is so weird which cannot receive all the imcoming calls from Italkbb's number.

MayTsai

My PM number is originally applied from PM company. It cannot receive all the imcoming calls which from ItalkBB company's customers.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MayTsai 

Your phone # porting completes once you can recieve incoming calls on your pm Sim card when you call your italkbb phone number (from another phone). Until this happens do not cancel your italkbb account. Calling the telus porting department by the phone # provided by @softech  to confirm you have entered the correct info to port your number from italkbb is all you can do other than wait for the port to complete. Patience is key.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MayTsai 

When did you request porting from iTalkBB? (The date?)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MayTsai porting from VoIP provider like iTalkBB will take as many as 7 business days.  

there is a number to call to confirm the porting status.  I will message you the number and you can call to confirm

please check your Community inbox 

Need Help? Let's chat.