cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to transfer my phone number from Koodo to PublicMobile... Process failed.

DadKingJr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Process failed and I can't resume.  App talks about creating a ticket, but it doesn't let me.

5 REPLIES 5

DadKingJr

Yes, eventually with the help of a PM Customer Service rep, I did get a text message from Koodo, and responded with a YES.  The rest of the process went as intended and the porting completed normally.  The problem was that the app failed and no message was sent until a CS restarted the process.  All good now 

DadKingJr

Thank you Neil11,

That is exactly what I ended up doing, but for some reason, I wasn't able to create the Customer Support ticket for most of the day.  Not sure why it finally worked but as soon as a ticket was created, someone stepped up to the plate and got it all sorted out.  

Neil11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can private message a CS agent and they will help you with ur issue via email responses. You get an email notification when they respond. My agent was very helpful and replied quickly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Trying-to-transfer-my-phone-number-from-K... 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DadKingJr 

Did you get charged?  Did you activate eSIM or physical SIM card?  

If physical SIM card, try to insert your phone to see if service.

If eSIM, did you get an email from Public mobile with QR code for eSIM.  Might want to check your phone settings to see whether eSIM was installed.  

Reboot your phone and resign in to the app.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DadKingJr 

When you are on the app, click on Support bottom of app then Submit a Ticket.

But did you reply to the text from Koodon with the Koodo SIM in your phone with YES confirming you are porting over to PM within 90 minutes?

Need Help? Let's chat.