cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to set up a new account for one of my family members and it says subscription not activated

paripatel1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We already ordered a sim card from Public Mobile and registered it, however it is saying the subscription was not active. 

4 REPLIES 4

Newbies2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just went through the same process. Below are the steps I did to activate my line since it takes a long time to receive a SIM card from PM

1) Go to a local Telus/Koodo or Mobile Klinic to purchase a PM SIM card and keep the receipt.

2) Activate your line using the PM app on your phone with the newly purchased SIM

3) once it is completed, send a private message to CS_Agent with your screen print to get reimbursement for your SIM purchase.

that’s what I did to activate my line successfully. I hope this would help.

Epic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can only activate your account after receiving your sim card.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please also note: if you used a Friend Referral Code upon Activation and the Activation fails like this, the Referral Code may not have been applied and might have to be done on the backend by contacting an Agent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@paripatel1  Are you using the PM app to activate ? Not website it won’t work . All activations need the app . If you have used the app you can use this direct link to support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.