cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to pay my bill

leuobp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI,

My account status is `plan expired`, the services were suspended and when I try to pay my bill it shows a message `Your account has already enough balance`. What should I do?

19 REPLIES 19

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just tryna nudge slash407 on his 1 buck bit.

I am pretty sure, slash never comes back to see our corrections / nudges.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just tryna nudge slash407 on his 1 buck bit.

computergeek541: I'm still struggling to figure out what all you were saying 🙂

Alex888: Thanks for keeping us going straight. 🙂

RobertQc: drunk...many times I wish I were 🙂 I've participated here on the odd occassion a little gone...it doesn't go well 🙂

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

u can try activating urself through online, or contact the mods if that isnt working, one of the guys also said that u can manuelly add 1 buck with voucher or credit card and that might help too.

As mentioned, the site is being moody. So all he can really do is use 611. And you can't do $1 in 611 OR voucher.

@AnonymousUm what?? You can add a voucher on 611

I think that "voucher" might have been the key word.  Stores sometimes sell the vouchers in only preset amounts.  And, as for the real-time vouchers, is the store really going to want to sell you one in the amount of $1?  I don't think I've heard of manual tops ups via self-serve or via 611 by using a credit/debit card ever being referred to as a voucher purchase.

@computergeek541Yea I misread it as "you can't use a voucher in 611" it should have been a red flag to look twice as @Anonymous knows 100% that a voucher can be used in 611, its the fact that you either can't get a $1 voucher, or only apply part of a voucher, all or nothing, the point I missed there

@RobertQc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

u can try activating urself through online, or contact the mods if that isnt working, one of the guys also said that u can manuelly add 1 buck with voucher or credit card and that might help too.

As mentioned, the site is being moody. So all he can really do is use 611. And you can't do $1 in 611 OR voucher.

I think that "voucher" might have been the key word.  Stores sometimes sell the vouchers in only preset amounts.  And, as for the real-time vouchers, is the store really going to want to sell you one in the amount of $1?  I don't think I've heard of manual tops ups via self-serve or via 611 by using a credit/debit card ever being referred to as a voucher purchase.

Just $1 wouldn't matter anyways, there still wouldn't be enough in his account to cover the cost of the plan.

@Anonymous wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

A dollar. With a voucher. Anywhere.

@AnonymousI misread that, you are right you cannot use a voucher to add only $1. You have to apply the entire voucher at once.

I read that as you canno't use 611 to add a voucher. I thought you were drunk.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

A dollar. With a voucher. Anywhere.

@Anonymous wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slash407 wrote:

I think a voucher and 611 is your best option if the site isn't cooperating.

Did you try just adding funds or did you click Reactivate Current Plan at the top? That might be what you need instead.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leuobp wrote:

I`ll try restart my phone...

Well I don't think that $5 is lying. You need to put in more money. If you pre-registered a credit card then you can use 611 with that. Or use a voucher with 611.

If you happen to put in excess then it'll just stay around until your next renewal like you did in November.

Edit: midnight LAST night was your renewal. This is now the first day of what should be your new term.

leuobp

I`ll try restart my phone...enough balance.png

As a workaround you could go to www.recharge.com and buy a voucher, then call 611 and add it to your account, just make sure you enter the code in exactly as it's written.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leuobp wrote:

My phone doesn`t work and I received a txt from public mobile saying my payment due is today. I don`t have autopay but I did 3 months payment in advance. However it was in November and I don`t have enough funds.

Never mind the screenshot. The site is being moody for me too.

Maybe buy another voucher from recharge.com and put some more money in to renew your plan.

leuobp

My phone doesn`t work and I received a txt from public mobile saying my payment due is today. I don`t have autopay but I did 3 months payment in advance. However it was in November and I don`t have enough funds.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leuobp wrote:

I went to  `Plan & Add-Ons` but loaded the page with the message below:

Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic. Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the login page. 

I did the log out and then log back but still showing the same message.

Ah crap. Apparently the site is still being moody. You could try clearing cache/cookies, incognito/privacy mode, another browser but I've been reading several posts like this here recently.

Did you restart the phone anyway?

Edit: @leuobp: maybe post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

leuobp

I went to  `Plan & Add-Ons` but loaded the page with the message below:

Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic. Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the login page. 

I did the log out and then log back but still showing the same message.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Is your phone still working? Is today or tomorrow your renewal date? Do you have autopay set up or already had enough funds in the account? Payment may have already gone through, but it takes time for your account status to change.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leuobp wrote:

HI,

My account status is `plan expired`, the services were suspended and when I try to pay my bill it shows a message `Your account has already enough balance`. What should I do?

Try the lost/stolen feature.

Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.