cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to navigate my account but keep getting an error code

lpesowski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First, I got a text from PM saying that my registered credit card will expire next month, even though it's good for years. So I've been going to my account to look into this, but once I'm in and on "The My Account" page I keep getting an error code if I go anywhere else on the site. The error code I get is "Sorry, we didn’t find what you were looking for.", "Looks like the page you are looking for is unavailable or undergoing maintenance. (Error Code: 404)" Then at the bottom, it has a button "Go To My Account Page" but the button doesn't work. I've tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. They all get the same results. This has been going on for a few days now.

Thanks for any help

16 REPLIES 16

Rlummerding

Thanks,

I guess it will be easiest to use edge. Just like chrome better and more use to it.

Robert

Again thank you for the time to help

@Rlummerding could be a mixed up with that since PM iMy Account s using Telus server.  Usually Incognito mode would resolve this issue but not in this case.  So, if yiu are cool, stay using Edge for PM and Chrome for Telus My Account 

Rlummerding

I also am using a gmail email account to log in with the issues. and Also same issue with the @telus.net log in.

Robert

Rlummerding

yes I do for home phone

@Rlummerding curious? do you ever have a Telus My Account login?

Rlummerding

Thanks!

Found the Incognito mode. Black screen to show you are in the mode.

Still did not work, Keep getting the Error 404 code. Yet Edge works fine. Weird.

Robert

dust2dust_1-1683844162114.png

@Rlummerding click the 3 dots or 3 lines on top right of the browser and click new Incognito mode/tab.  A new browser window or tab will open.  Use that to try login My Account 

Rlummerding

Thanks for the help.

Clearing the cache did nothing to help. Not sure how to use incgonito mode.

Robert

@Rlummerding does it help if you use Incgonito mode on Chrome?  if it helps, it is a browser cache issue , you can either keep using Incognito mode or clear cache whenever you see that 

Rlummerding

Hello All,

I am having the same issue with Google Chrome. Error Code 404. Chrome is my go to browser.

I tried Microsoft Edge and it works. Does anyone have any ideas why Chrome is having issues?

This happened last month also.

Robert

lpesowski

I don't have a Telus My Account login as well. Thanks, I'll open a Ticket.

@lpesowski any chance you have a Telus My Account login as well?

Honest, you tried different things you can, time to open ticket with Support, st least ask if they can update the credit card info for you first

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

lpesowski

I've tried all of that and I'm still not able

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@lpesowski 

Try to login with incognito mode/privacy mode.  Or clear cache from your web browser.

Or try a different device.

I am also able to login to My account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lpesowski   the site works for me.  I am checking different pages and all good

Need Help? Let's chat.