cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to cancel phone plan for a family member with no access to their email

cl961
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, hope this post reaches someone well. 

I am trying to cancel phone service for my family member with no access to their email (no way to reset password or sign into to their account). I have the user's name, phone number and registered email if that helps. Have exhausted all methods in trying to get some support but there's no phone number I can call and not even a ticket I can submit..

A suggestion would be for a phone line for account support at least as the online only services have not been helpful so far..

7 REPLIES 7

cl961

I have sent a private message to the CS agent, hopefully I will get some support with this now.

Thank you.

cl961

It's not my bank account or my phone service.. How would I be able to lock from the credit card or bank account?

I am just trying to stop the service on behalf of someone who is not able to do so..

@cl961 @You don’t need access to the PM account just lock credit card from there bank account or you can get support to remove credit card info right away 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

cl961

I understand, but when i try use the submit a ticket option. It redirects me to sign in. The redirect doesn't work and just shows error as the website crashing due to too many redirects. I've even made my own account for the purpose of submitting a ticket to no success.

cl961

Thank you, but i'm unable to do this as I don't have access to the user's account. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cl961  If you just want to cancel plan and not port out the number and you know the next payment date you could lock the credit card on file mile and the account will suspend. For 90 days with no more charges untill 90 days passes and then close out account and unpause the lock on the credit card the following day after rebel supposed to take place also 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cl961 

Since today is the new website, try contacting a CS_Agent through:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/send-us 

Just type in submit a ticket.

I see that there The private messaging icon is gone on the new website.

Need Help? Let's chat.