cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusted Deviced

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

I see that there are 5 registered trusted devices in my account.

Can I add more trusted devices to login to my account without login in everytime?

I have my desktop, 3 iPhones and 3 Samsung phones I want to register 2 more devices as Trusted Devices.

5 REPLIES 5

@BKNS27 

Yes, you are quite correct and thank you!
Trusted devices are there... I rarely use app so was not aware of that info there. Prefer bigger screen of laptop 😁

@Meow 

It is in my app under Accounts>Manage Login (Secure by Eversafe) and there is a listed of trusted device and the last it was login to my account.

I’ve noticed that the 5 trusted devices had no issues in login but when I login with the 6th device. I had to use the 2FA code to login. Not a big deal but the other 5 device I am login automatically.

Estella_Miller
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trusted devices are added automatically as trusted, when you login from a new device.

But you can't add them from the "Trusted Devices" page. 

Sending the 2FA code to email is an option, if it's any easier for you.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Where do you see that number of 'trusted devices'? I went through my account but did not see it anywhere.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BKNS27 

i don't think there is a limit to the number of trusted device.  But I think the option might not work 100%.  it might be related with your browser.  Some people use browser that does not save cookie and that will break the truest function

Need Help? Let's chat.